Mentha de Croco© Fern-Type Reg

Regular Seeds: 5
Sale price€55,00

Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout

Only 3 units left


Strain Description:
Mentha de Croco "Fern-type" is a standout for those seeking potent, mutant strains. It's been stabilized for its unique fern-like leaf morphology, promising XXL yields, super strong potency, and a rich complex flavor profile. Initially showing a strong chemical skunk aromas, it transitions to a minty fruit cocktail scent, maintaining its potency over time, making it great for long-term storage.

Aroma & Flavour:                                                                                                                                     A pungent Chemical drenched Skunk to a mouth-watering Fruit Mint Cocktail with strong alcoholic whiffs. 

Opening the jar will make you question: What the F***, you have put in there?!


  • Short Cure: Freshly harvested and dried, it delivers a narcotic, sedative effect that's intensely potent, enveloping users in a warm, worry-free blanket.
  • Long Cure: After 6+ weeks of curing, the effects balance out, offering creativity, motivation, and a deep sense of well-being, while remaining relaxed and potent.

Plant & Growth:
Mentha de Croco showcases a frosty, heavy-yielding mutant growth with a Christmas tree shape and snowflake-like leaves. It requires ample feeding and support for its dense buds, highlighting its impressive looks and flavor as key selling points.

About 90% will have the typical fern type leaf. About 9% of Plants will produce an entirely new Mutation, which is inherited from the original Croco male! The Croco females Produce dense frosty Flowers and have a well structured plant growth., There is a very small chance 1% for Classical Cannabis leaves or other Mutations which are a result of the Poly Leaf Mutant genes of the "Croco" male.

Croco Phenotypes describe either fingered (like classical Cannabis leaves) or webbed (Ducks Leaf) which have a Reptile like leaf surface with outgrows and partial Fern like appearance. The last two Photos show Crocro Phenotypes.

Grow Difficulty:
Outdoor: 2 (Easy) | Indoor: 2 (Easy) 


Mentha de Croco Fern F1 x Mentha de Croco Fern F2

Mentholskunk V2 "Fern-type" X Croco

Mentholskunk V2 by Cannabis Research Company: Lineage: This unique strain is a cross between Berryfreak 7s Big Menthol and Berryfreak f2 Var2, resulting in a distinctive aroma and flavor profile.

"Croco" by TerpyZ: Is a unique poly leaf hybrid mutant male.

Leaf type:

90% Fern Type | ~9% Croco | ~1% Classic

Plant Size:


Aroma & Flavour:

Chemical drenched Skunk with Minty Fruit Cocktail, with alcoholic whiffs


~20-24% | ~1-2%


Body High, Uplifting, Unearthly Potent


9 Weeks

Estimated Yield:



Indoor | Outdoor | Greenhouse




Mentha de Croco© "Fern" BX1

*Disclaimer:Collection item only .18+, sales to minors prohibited. This product is for souvenir and collection purposes only. TerpyZ Genetics does not accept any responsibility for any illegal use by third parties. By purchasing this product, you accept the responsibility to check and always follow your local laws.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed