Who is your Daddy "ABC" F1


Save 30%
KalyseedsSKU: ABC002

Regular Seeds: 10
Price:
Sale price€35,00 Regular price€50,00

Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout

Stock:
In stock (19 units), ready to be shipped

Description

Leaf type:

90% Normal Leaves, ~10% ABC leaves

Plant Size:

L-XXL | Up to 250cm

Aroma & Flavour

Citric, Woody, Incense, Fruity hints

THC | CBD

10-15% | ~1%

Effect:

Uplifting, Social, Focused, Good for activities

Flowering:

8 Weeks | Mid-October

Estimated Yield:

L-XL

Environment:

Outdoor | Indoor

Genes:

Mostly Sativa

Genetics:

ABC Special X SWAG Blue 

 
Description: 

"Who is your Daddy ABC" F1 is a vigorous, pest and disease-resistant, as well as cold-hardy Mutant Hybrid.  With "Who is your Daddy ABC F1" you will get mostly normal-looking Cannabis plants, as the ABC leaf traits are recessive. We found about 10% normal ABC leaves, these plants are not Hybrids, they are pure ABCs.  

The mother ABC Special is an improved ABC line, with higher potency and greater Terpenes expression leaning into the Haze types. SWAG Blue is a SWAG line, which produces plenty of purple flowers in cold exposure and Blueberry Chem Terpenes.

Morphology & Growth: 

Easy to grow. Mostly normal leaves, ~10% ABC leaves. Well-structured plants with frosty Sativa flowers reaching 1.5-2.5m. 

Aroma & Flavour:

Citric, Woody, Incense, Fruity hints. Haze leaning with a landrace component.

 

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed